Pulsestart Training Solutions is a registered training organisation (RTO 31869) that specialises in up skilling and certifying Australians with nationally recognised qualifications.
Its origins stem from the need to provide a solution to the ever-growing demand for quality training services to be tailored and adapted to consider the needs of corporate clients, health professionals, community service providers, educational institutions and individually interested parties where Basic Life support, Fire Evacuation, Hospitality and Fitness skills is a requirement.
Our primary focus is to supply a vehicle for the quality and tailored delivery of nationally recognized training services under the National Health Training package HLT07.
With a combined total in excess of 200 years worth of serving the Australian medical industry and general public in this arena, the Directors, Master Trainers, support staff and entire Pulsestart organisation holds a wealth of experience across a broad range of competencies including: the development of training materials to fulfil the AQTF guidelines; training; assessment; management and professional development.
• Is the preferred training provider of the Australian Medical Association (AMA)
• Is the preferred training provider of the Australian Association of Practice Managers (AAPM)
• Offers Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) CPD points
• Offers Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) CPD points
• Is proud to offer regular First Aid and CPR courses at a number of Queensland’s leading tertiary institutions:
– Brisbane – The University of Queensland, Griffith Nathan and Griffith Mt Gravatt Campus and University of Southern Queensland – Hervey Bay
– Sunshine Coast – The University of the Sunshine Coast
– Toowoomba – The University of Southern Queensland
– and the Gold Coast – Griffith University
– These courses are ideal for students needing certification for their prac placements or graduation, for staff and lecturers or for any member of the community who finds these locations appealing and suitable for their needs.
• Trains the majority of Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals in medical practices around Queensland.
• The North Coast Primary Health Network training indigenous and disadvantaged communities from Kempsey to Tweed Heads.
• Provides tailored courses for members of the Dieticians Association of Australia (DAA)
• Provides tailored courses for members of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA – formally AAESS)
• Provides tailored courses for members of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
• Has strong training ties with a number of the major health clubs and centres (including Fitness First, Good Life and Curves)
• Trains many of the Childcare centres due to the strong clinical base held by the instructors necessary to teach childhood illness and emergency medicine.
• Tailors training packages and provides further ‘train the trainer’ courses and support to a number of the Private and Christian Schools in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• Works with Electrical and Refrigeration companies to deliver specialized Low-Voltage training.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
Please Note: If you arrive late for your course you will be refused entry and forfeit your course fee. If you do not arrive at all you forfeit your course fee. Course end times are approximate, and training some can sometimes go over time, depending on class numbers and competency levels of the participants.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR QUIZ COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE COURSE YOU WILL NEED TO NOTIFY ME ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED IT, IT MAY TAKE UP TO 72 HOURS TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE.
Terms & Conditions are as follow:
Cancellations will be accepted up to seven (7) days prior to the event with a penalty of $10.00 administration fee. Cancellations within seven (7) days of the course commencement date will attract the full course fee. If you do not attend the course you have booked you and do not notify Pulsestart Training Solution you will not be attending, you forfeit the full course fee. Courses may be transferred to another date prior to the course date without penalty. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Those who arrive late for their course will not be allowed to enter after the course has started and forfeit the full course fee.
If you move your course date within 7 days of the booking and later decide to cancel, a refund will not be issued.
If you require a copy of your certificate once it has expired there will be a $50 re-issue fee.
We wish you every success in your program.